Orthopedic physiotherapy is for anyone who has a problem relating to muscles, tendons, bones and their associated nerves. Here are some of the ways that physiotherapy can help you:
- Neck and Back Pain: Poor posture, a bad work from home setup or too much heavy lifting? We can help reduce your pain
- Sports Injuries: If you’ve injured yourself in the gym, or on the playing field, we can help you get back in the game
- Running Injuries: With a detailed evaluation, we can find the source of the issue and get you back on track fast
- Fractures: Regain mobility, strength and function when your cast comes off
- TMJ/TMD (jaw pain): reduce jaw and facial pain, clicking or cracking, improve mobility
- Post-Operative Rehab: Rehab after surgeries such as ACL repair, fracture repairs, total hip and knee replacement surgery and more
- Pre-hab: Want to get stronger, fitter and more flexible before your upcoming sports season? Need to build strength before undergoing a surgical procedure? We can help you get there!
Make an appointment with one of the trained professionals at Physiothérapie Avantex to help you take control of your pain and get back on your feet.